Don't lose your refundable funds! If you officially worked in Great Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Poland, the USA and Canada, you have the opportunity to return the taxes you paid. The amount that can be returned depends on how much money was taken from you during the vacancy, and it ranges from 100 to 1000 euros and more!
What do you get?
- tax refund consultation;
- drafting a letter to the employer, regarding obtaining a certificate of tax withdrawal (if you do not have one);
- complete registration of a package of documents;
- sending your documents to the tax office of a certain country for consideration.
Certificate from the employer indicating the amount of tax collected from the client. It is issued by the employer upon termination of the employment contract.
Certificate of income in Ukraine. The certificate must be for the four quarters of the year when the client was employed in a certain country.
Help for details of a bank account in euros.
- Germany, Ireland, Finland - for the last 4 years
- Norway - for the last 3 years
- Great Britain, Austria, Canada and the Netherlands - in the last 5 years
- USA and Poland - for the last year
- obtaining a certificate of income from the tax office;
- the cost of translation and notarization of the tax certificate.
Germany, Austria, Norway, the Netherlands, Great Britain and Finland.
From 2-6 months, it all depends on how quickly they are processed by the tax authorities of a certain country, only returns from Great Britain can take up to 9 months.
Refund amounts can vary from 100 to 1000 euros. It all depends on the amount of tax paid and the country.
Certificate from the employer about tax withdrawal and currency card details, we will consult you regarding the rest of the documents, because each country requires a different package of documents
Each case is considered individually by the tax authorities of a certain country. If there is a delay with your documents, it means that the tax authorities needed more time or information to process the request.
Yes, you can. This document can be renewed by contacting your employer and receiving this document by e-mail. mail, we can help you with this.