Temporary protection for Ukrainians
Ukrainians have the opportunity to get a job in Denmark in accordance with the temporary protection procedure (this is a special asylum mechanism in the EU countries that was activated for Ukrainians fleeing the war). Temporary protection allows you to work, receive social benefits and medical care. Working in Denmark is a profitable option to start a new life, earn money and practice your English.
- manager consultation and job selection according to your wishes;
- execution of a complete package of documents for employment;
- registration of an insurance policy;
- organization of transport for the trip to Denmark and for the return home;
- online support of the manager from the moment of departure to Denmark until returning to Ukraine.
- the cost of the insurance policy;
- payment of travel to Denmark;
- the cost of accommodation and food (depends on the vacancy and the employer).
- Free specialist consultation and job or program selection
- Preparation of a complete package of documents
- Continuous support abroad 24/7
- Availability of an employment license
- The vacancy will pay off in the first 10 days
No you can not. To get a TK in Denmark, you do not have to have documents issued in other countries.
Under temporary protection, you can get a job in Denmark for a period of 1 year.